Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hey guys, it's been awhile :)
yea so basically my week so far was kinda awesome cause I managed to make use of my holidays to spend time with my homies(Roy & Royston),I went out with Roy to Nex to chill and to make fun of others like jerks and stuff. People all around us must have been like, staring at us wondering if we were crazy! -XD

Then a  few days after my man Royston and I went around Singapore in search of some delicious local cuisines, and basically just walk around Marine Parade and spending our time talking and going round the whole of Singapore, during the long bus rides we saw a couple doing some P.D.A and then starting to crack jokes about them and commenting on everything they did in the bus.


Anyways~


I was wonder if you peeps every experienced something where by a person totally copies the way you talk or type gezz.. that feeling kinda stinks don't you agree?O.o and it can be rather annyoing...I mean why can't they be original and be themself why they got to be such posers.

Anyways~ 


Just want to let you peeps know that I'll be flying off to New Zealand on the 17th of December(Friday) and I'll be back only on the 2nd of January 2011, so please pray for me cause by the time I come back to Singapore, there's only a one day break before the start of school, so i'm afraid that the jet lag might make me cranky.

(The Quote/Phrase Of The Day) 
-Krista Chan-
"It's time for us to grow up and accept our loss."


-Peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment