Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hey peeps i'm back from my New Zealand trip. (MISS ME? :P)
the trip was really enjoyable and really fun, especially cause it's my second time that I've been to a ang mo country. Sorry but I think I have to type up my whole experience there in point form, hope you don't mind.

Day 1

 My family and I arrived at Christchurch (New Zeland) after a long 9 hours flight from Singapore, we then waited for my father's friend a.k.a Uncle Thomas to me, who had been my father's ex colleagues/friend in his old compnay, who has been currently living in Christchurch for about 7 years now. We then loaded our luggage in to his car and drove to his house where we then discuss the itinerary for our trip and for that day. After finalizing the itinerary we decided to go for a short tour(Car Ride) conducted by Uncle Thomas to see the majestic scenerys of Christchurch. After a long and tiring day of travelling we decided to rest at our hotel(Sovereign Hotel).


Day 2
 
We woke up and followed Uncle Thomoas and Aunty Penny to Church where experience how the churches in New Zealand were conducted. We then headed to a Sunday Market which is actually sort of similar to a garage sale, except that it is held in a large compund. Basically...Sundary Market is a place where people sell homemade,2nd Hand,or cheap accessories.(Mainly Because New Zealanders Believe In Recycling Used Stuff)
 
Day 3

We we woke up and quickly pack our luggage into our car (rented car) and head off for a long drive to Lake Tekapo, where we enjoyed the lovely blue ocean and marvelled at the beautiful interior design of the Good Shepherd's Church. It was already about 6pm and we did not have a place to stay so we quickly rushed to find accommodation. Thankfully the sun only sets at 9pm in New Zealand (In Summer Time) and by the grace of good we manage to find a comfortable place to stay the night.

 Day 4 ONWRADS (Sorry Guys due to time constraints I've to skip certain parts of my journey)


We woke up and wasted to no time and quickly check out and drove off ~ Queen's Town where I watch a breathtaking scene of my brother jumping of the bungee(bungy) jump.
we when to Tian An to see the glow worms unfourtunately for us due to wheather conditions we were forbidden to do so. (to be continue some other time sorry about this cause I gotta rush to my Grandparent's house.

 Anyways~

 How was first week of school for you guys?... It was really fun for me as my class came in first in a paper airplane competition. (You can tell me more about your week in the comment box, so that I know that there are actually people reader this XD )

 Quotes/Phrase of the Day
Pretending to be happy when you're in pain, is just an example of how strong you are as a person
-Alicia Ng-
 
Once Again I'm so sorry I've to rush through this but yea...
Love you, nice peeps
-PEACE 









0 comments:

Post a Comment