Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hey readers what's up?...
It's been awhile since you saw me blogging right? So here I am "ta da"(comedy FAIL)
sorry for the bad introduction cause I was blogging half-way and decided to take a break and stretch my leg when,sudddenly my leg slide towards the power cable and got caught between my toes, and pow black screen of terror. So yea after blogging for about a hour plus and typing about 1000 words i'm back to where I started hopefully I still can remember what I wanted to blog about or it will be just plain old boring like my previous blog.

So yea it's the holidays and I guess, there's only one word to describe it so far..."Boring."
cause lots of my friend are working and they barely have anytime to spare to hang out with my so yup...(Poor Me) I mean come on guys we are teens and we are suppose to enjoy life, and leave the working part to our parents.( Just Kidding) Work all you like but please don't neglact your friends cause they're gonna be rotting at home.

So recently my friend Sidney and I was introduced a job, at LFI which turns out to be sort of a scam, as they would only allowed us to work ,only if we pay them $800.(like what the hell?O.o)So we were abit skeptical about it and eventually we decided to drop the idea of working for them, even though they make it seem so promising.

 Next this is for all you guys especially, please open your eyes bigger when choosing a girl/lady cause I know lots of you will be like "I think she is the right girl/lady for me because I've feelings for her,"
 
Do you know that it is proven that people who get into a relationship just because of feelings, for each other tend to end up breaking up with each other, eventually?
 However I personally feel that one should find a girl/lady base on her character.
so you must be wondering what is that "character" I mean?...

Well character to me is what a person is like when no one els is watching or for that matter, when strangers(people who she may not be close to) are around her.

so maybe that girl/lady is like kind and all infront of you but infront of others she might be a big time bully.
(I'm Just Say'in)
Next...I urge you guys to be more alert when girls are dropping you hints for e.g. Lesser communication
that's a sign that the girl is displease with you or that they're waiting for a break up. So make she you be on your look out.
Next just be yourself I mean if the girl/lady really don't like the real you, then I seriously think you should move on ,cause I think that it is pointless for you to try to be somebody that you're a total opposite of. I mean who can pretend to be someone els for their whole entire life?

So just to late you peeps know i'll be away from 1 dec till 3 dec for a class chalet (FINALLY!)
 -Peace



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment